Sukumarudu Latest Telugu Full Movie || Aadi, Nisha Aggarwal
Lifelong he made us laugh
with boredom jokes, he got promotion and left this world, to spread cheer in heaven, this film is dedicated
to ‘Suthi’ Velu uncle, wishing him another life of
comedian to spread laughter…Film unit Since he’s mother less child
and I’m very busy with my work, I couldn’t focus on him, but I wish to see him as number one
in this world in some aspect, I hope you will make him one. Be careful, Sukumar. For any man to win in this world,
he has three positions only. Which one do you like to be? Tell me four names of
successful people, Sukumar. Megastar Chiranjeevi, Sachin Tendulkar,
Bill Clinton and Bill Gates. Why didn’t you tell your
father’s name or my name? This world wants only winners. Not the loser. The world remembers only the winners. So, to achieve success,
either kill or get killed. I’m here for Sukumar’s interview. They can’t pronounce Indian names, right? Since they’re calling my name Mythili
as monthly and weekly,. I’ve shortened it to become Myth. Who do you like more?
Mother or father?- I like Maya. Because I see more than anyone. Since I’m his son he gave me
all the luxuries. But my watchman helped me
by knowing my needs. If anyone is jumping down from bridge,
I don’t care about him. Because he would recover from
the wounds in 2 to 3 years. But if he falls in love,
he can recover in life. The reason for getting recognised
as the best CEO at this young age. Career is life and time is cash.
Shall we go speed? You’re so famous, girls would be
dying for you, right? That? Love? On me? It seems she loves me. A man can see a woman…anywhere. But do you know where a woman sees man?
She sees here! Because he keeps purse there. Shall I tell you a thing? It’s old saying that there’s a woman
behind every successful man. I say woman chases only a successful man. Had I been a beggar, would you love me? You could’ve told me that personally,
why say loudly in public? Stop there. People may think I ditched you and look me
as villain and look at you sympathetically. Love, marriage and scams,
I stay away from them. You pay the bill because
I’m here for your work. Are you crying? I told you to pay 5 Euros, you’re crying,
I’m earning 2500 Euros every day, you want to get me freely.
I’ll get you free? Any relatives in India?
Did you visit India? I believe human relations are
economy related. So, I don’t have any economic relations. So, I’ll visit India.
You’ve breakfast. What’s her name? I’m the celebrity not you. If you take me as role model,
keep my photo in your purse. But please don’t waste office time. Not only that next week there’s a meeting
for our company to get a prestigious project. If anyone fails to attend
that meeting. What if you miss? If Sukumar too fails to attend
this meeting, as CEO I’m passing orders
to fire him also. Won’t he get negative results
if behaves like this with colleagues? Hello Sanjay Dutt from North India, Ramanujam has very
low opinion about you. It seems you tale 20 days for
10 day project like Inzamam-Ul-Haq. Very slow! Slow? Ramanujam?
He’s Ravi Shastry, a Gavaskar- Really? Give me the project,
I’ll do it in 9 days. Give it to me. What’s this, Ramanujam from South India? Sanjay Dutt says you’re a lazy worker. No, I’ll give this project to someone else. Moreover very urgent. I’ll finish it in a week.
– Is it? I gave the project to them
it’ll be done in 25 days. I’ll give the responsibility of uniting
them to Subba Rao. Our Telugu man! If you pay him little extra,
he’ll unite anyone in this world. Okay? He has little master plan,
divide and rule. I think you’ve understood about me?
– Got it. Is your interview over? What do you do in your free time? Baby O baby…my world is mine… Fun in that world is different… I’m a daring young man…
I never take a back step… I’ll rock the world with my steps… Come on, dudes…
I’m an achiever.. There’s nothing impossible for me… I’m pure enthusiasm at jet speed… Come on hit hard… I’m a role model to myself…
I’m an epitome of confidence… here’s nothing to stop me
other than myself… Forget about difficulties and sorrows… Don’t care about luck or problems… Let anything be around me
other than myself, forget it… If you think about right or left,
victory would say bye to you… If you want success to follow you
as your shadow.. Aim and hit hard! Forget about your lows…
awaken your spirit… Break the sentiments…
hit the peak… Lifetime is night, you’re great
if you’re in limelight.. Keep your focus on target
to become a star… My ideas are to win the world…
Forget praying God… Play circus with this world
like a ring master… There’s no competition
to my idea like me… I’m Tata and Birla myself… Is it over? Your mother who left her family for me
and used to live among flowers, I had to make sleep amidst
these stones. My love for you has made you lonely. Your mother left me two things only,
you and her memories. If she had anything for herself,
it was your grandma and maternal uncle. It seems your uncle died
recently in an accident. Your grandma is alone. I don’t have any right to visit her.
Can you please visit her once? I don’t want any relationship with them. Okay, I’ll not bring anything before you
which you don’t like. Then, you too go away from here. I’ll not leave anything which
your mother loved. Most importantly you.
But that old woman… I’ve more important things than her.
– What’s that? After couple of years,
I want to start a company of my own. If you need any help, ask me. Look Srinivas, I don’t want your help. I can stand on my own leg. What about your grandma?
– Let her die! Where the hell is he? Fine, buddy? Fine, buddy. Shall we?
– To meet bank manager, right?- Yes. Sit down. Money…money…how much?
Not enough? What is that French beard saying? How are you doing business in
Europe without knowing English? All the land you see here. May God bless you. You’re very fair, bro!
May God bless you. Flashback?
– That’s it. If all this is there, our people buy
to live amidst chaos. If I say nothing is there,
people buy here to live peacefully. Don’t reveal the secret,
this is my Victoria secret.- Victoria? What did he say? Did he get shocked seeing
our plans and projects? They say our deposit of
1.2 lakh Euros is not enough. They want half million Euros deposit,
then they’ll grant 40 crore Euros loan. Let’s deposit it.
We’re getting big loan. Already I’ve taken loans from
such crooks, I mean friends. For loans?
– You shut up. What to do now? I need to deposit 3 crores or
my company must give surety. Only then our loan would get sanctioned. Let’s get it. My boss will not allow me to go. He’ll not give surety for me.
– Let’s get him do it. Today we must finish that bank work. My old customer. What is she saying? Does she want you to give company
to mother? Don’t accept. I know this, you won’t get it. Plan is mine and execution is mine,
you keep shut. Tell me, Srinivas.
– If you meet your grandma once… I’ve my own problems… What happened? Doctor came to see him. Please meet your grandma once…
Poor old lady! Why did you call me at this hour? Your friend Balu is dead. It seems he committed suicide
for failing in life. His family members told me. It seems your friend Balu is dead. Forget about that. Forget about bank surety,
there’s a chance of getting money surely.- How? Keep in touch with the manager. Book a ticket to India immediately. Confirm the place, village,
state I need to visit. You know about the meeting, right?
– I know. My brother-in-law Pydiraju inquired
about your grandma. It seems you’re an heir to about
Rs.150 crore worth property. Go…go immediately to India. Pydiraju will join you,
he’s big shot there. He’ll help you in selling your property. He sold off all my property,
I trusted him as brother-in-law, right? Go, your dreams will come real. Look, how well my daughter dances! We must find a groom for her, right? Where he could he be?
– He’ll come flying for her. It’s you in my heart…
it’s you in my word… It’s you in my eyes…
it’s you in my dreams… Thoughts will sing happily
on hearing your name… My body and soul dances… Romance plays like classical flute… It’ll flow like rushing and
gushing river… The village is rocked hearing
tales about us… It’s tune of enchant at twilight… It’s thirst of summer where sorrow
of yearning spreads webs… Love rules the world… As world sings about you…
come and join me… As anklets chime…
as music spreads… As the morning dawns…
here comes Lord Krishna… Krishna steals to eat butter and hides… You run into the sea of milk
without getting caught… The little boy who destroys
any devil in hiding… He’s lover boy who takes away clothes
of girls to steal their hearts… The boy who dances on the
hoods of ferocious snakes… He who makes lives sweeter than sweet… When he comes…heart dances… Oh mother! Mother? I’m crying O mother!
Why don’t you hear me, mother? Mother!
– Mother! Did he sing song? Got scared? He wasn’t with his mother in
her last days. So, if anyone says mother,
he sings songs in her memory. He walks from darkness and stones… Cool as peacock feather… Never gives up playing flute… He tests you if you ask him
to meet at odd hours… He’s treasure of love if you
shower love on him… Enchanting like message of Gita… It’s magic…it’s fantasy… Those goggles don’t suit you.
It suits me, remove it. Are you calling me gay? Dust? I’ll remove it. Stop it.
– I brought the car for you, sir. I’ve a habit, I don’t let others
travel in my car. These are fields, all are out fieldings.
– Fieldings? They put up pension and give it on loose.
– Is it Telugu? Fielding, pension, loose,
they appear like English words. To keep animals at bay,
they’ve fenced it and give it on loose. You mean fencing?
– Correst. You mean lease for loose. You too have picked up English very well, sir. Stop it! I’m losing what I gained. Go man!- Looks like a bad fellow!
Let’s go. Isn’t the climax very good?
– Climax? I mean weather…
– You and your English! Sir, your girl is coming!
– Move… Bloody rogue!
May you get run over by some lorry! Oh God! Wild boar!
– I’m Dust! In that land of peace…into that city… Shameless man!
Drinking in public, take it. The entire place was shivering
with fear and cries of distress… You useless! You’re very fast on it. He told me to clean fast, I did it.
– Fast…? Told me to clean it fast, I did it.
– You cleaned it very well. Vardhanamma’s grandson has arrived! I told you to say prompting,
why are you saying prompting, you fool? Learn it by heart!
Don’t come till you’ve learnt it. Are you all ready?
Where is Venkat Rao? Why did you come late on
the day of play, you idiot? Instead of sending that butler Telugu man,
why didn’t you come to receive me? That old haggard said right for left. Are you ready with make up
or do it here now? Make up? Are you mad?
– Stop…stop… He can’t hear properly for 3 years now. Why don’t you use hearing aid, father? Who do you think he is?
He’s Sukumar. Our Vardhanamma’s grandson. Sukumar?
He has grown in to young man. Hi, I’m ANR, my father is SVR,
my grandpa ‘Poems’ Gopala Rao. Why didn’t you name him
after some artiste? Wit that Mr.Bean face! His father may be Chiranjeevi,
but my father wasn’t. He means his father wasn’t an artiste. Stop your drama. Why did you bring me here
instead of taking me home? Are you taking me or
shall I go with Dust? He did grow up!
– I too said the same. I meant differently. Aunty! Your grandson Sukumar is here,
at least come out now! Aunty, your foreign daughter’s son. Move aside. Is it you? Is he?
– Yes, your grandson. Did you take so much time to see me, dear? Why did you and your mother
left me alone?- Cool! You won’t leave me again, right? My dear…wait here…wait…
I’ll come back. Your paternal aunt, your maternal aunt. They said she’s mad.
– Who said that? Please come this side. How big you’ve grown, Krishna! Please take her away.
– Tell him. You’d touched many people on the way,
I’ve cleansed you with turmeric water. Why is she cleansing herself now?
– She has touched you, right? This is what people call as madness. Indeed mad! Pour little! No signals.
– Why not? Only if there are towers, right? No?
– No! Granny! What’s that turmeric bad smell? What’s that granny like Dhoni? You don’t call turmeric as bad smell
but fragrance. That’s the Telugu I know. That’s not Telugu but disease. Am I western grandma?
Call me fondly as grandmother. What’s this smell? You’d have touched so many people in flight. That’s why I added turmeric…
– She’d have poured it into your bag. Something like that.
– Oh no! No, she didn’t.
– Look there! Yours! Those are my white shoes! Grandma, why did you dip them
into turmeric water? O man! One who destroys the world… Is it you? I thought it was Hema. It seems your grandson
has come, Vardhanamma. Sit…sit…turmeric water, right?
No need. Afternoon a man pushed me into slush,
just now I had a bath. Shall I meet him?
– Go! The same anklets! I think that pinching aunt is back.
My back is hurt! For safety. I’ll close it. Have you come?
Come, pinch me! What did you with him? Stop it, grandma!
– Okay. I didn’t ask you to stop the fan. Power cut, it’ll be restored only
after 4 hours. No power for 4 hours. Hell of a village! Oh no! Is it anklets aunt? No! It could be that girl. Last night a girl came to my room.
– Who is she? Beautiful girl?
– Yes, that was her. I know Telugu, speak in Telugu. May be milk girl was here
to milk the buffaloes.- Milk girl? Who are they? Mandodhari sister.
Hail natural medicine! Mix it, Kesava! Take half Ostrich egg in
a small vessel, in that…
– My foot! It’s too much. What’s that donkey’s egg?
– Ostrich egg. If you talk again, I’ll make you lick
slushy leaf concoction. No, sister Mandodhari.
– Mix it, Kesava. Add little dust to it.
– What’s that irritant? Why doesn’t she spend time watching TV soaps
but killing us with experiments? Why does she follow the TV?
Why does she makes us have Ostrich eggs? Won’t we eat if she makes
an omelette of it? If you apply that thick soupy concoction…
– To the vessel? Knew one truth!
You talk too much. I got to know it now. What’s this trouble? An exercise to clean stomach, father. You silly girl! You poured something
into my ear and I’m deaf now. Don’t scold sister, father. Why don’t you apply this on your head? No aunt.
My head is under mortgage. Got it.
Can you hear me?- Tell me. Download Babu’s film.
Download younger Babu’s film also. Make 100 prints.
But no need of that. Start with one who started
the six pack figure. If he has female fans all over AP,
but has male fans here. hold on the line,
what do you want, sir? Who is this, sir?
– My brother Download. Your brother?
– Very famous. How can he get signal here, sir? Next village tower signal ends exactly here. Is it, sir?
– Yes, sir. What’s the news? How far the project work has come? I’m trying to solve it. I want to know a thing,
will you tell me? I want you to do something for me,
will you do it? What’s that? I did B.Sc Agri.
I don’t like to be a farmer. I know to cook, I want to stat a hotel
in foreign and serve people. Will you take me to foreign?
– I’ll think about it. Revenue officer who can tell me
the details of my grandpa’s property. I’ll take you to the officer. Will you take me to foreign?
– I’ll think about it. To tell in your language, everyone whose income has
dwindled gathers here. Not for money but to
make money, they play. People have turned weekend games
into daily game without work. Playing cards! To tell you plainly, playing cards club. Recently Chinese people asked our PM
to suggest a way to reduce population. He said teach them to play cricket,
it’ll come down. Had our PM told about cards,
they wouldn’t have time to make love also, China would’ve come down on it’s own. That’s why I say only those who can
play cards must get ticket in politics. He’s senior officer.
– Senior? Greetings, brother. How are you, ANR?
Are you here to play? No brother, that is… Who is he dressed up like clown?
Who is he? He’s Vardhanamma’s grandson, brother. He has little work with you, brother. Take him away with you.
– He won’t stay long, just little work. I told you take him away. What are you looking at? Put the card.
What are you looking at? Many here have a grouse
against your family. Let’s go. Lost everything. I’ll pay later, another game, please. This is your last game.
– I know. You don’t put card and I’ll play,
I’ve lost my 3 acres like this. Is MLA coming here? To next village,
why are you telling me that? Is father coughing? Bloody news! Why all the news about home? If you’ve money give me,
I’ll play another game. You play. Look ANR, I don’t know to play. Can you play for me? I too don’t know to play. I’ll ask if officer would like to play. Looks like he likes to gamble. Send him ANR, I’ll play for him. Come, sit next to me,
your money is safe with me. Give.
– Come. Brother!
– Other people’s money. If you look at it, you’ll lose your eyes. Get your money.
Play! Never lost when I play with
other’s money, this is the first time. You lost money and I got the kick. No problem, you can repay the gratitude. This is Gokulam, the house
where your grandma stays. 50 acres of land surrounding it is yours. 50 acres of fertile land outside the village. His father SVR has taken
on lease to raise crops. Somewhere here Piduguraju has
occupied your 5 acre land. What’s it? Did father say anything? Did he talk and cough? Why don’t you pour something
into his mouth? Did you pour water? Oh no! You should’ve poured little brandy. You don’t drink, how can you? What did he say anyway? Did he say not to tell about 100 acres of
land donated to village people? 100 acres?
– Did I say it? Did you hear it? I should beat you. That’s our property, Suku.
– Can I sell it? You can sell it happily. But Vardhanamma owns the property,
everything depends on her yes or no. Now you can go for the hunt.
I’ll go to play card game. This is not a village but shithole. I know.
– I can’t stay here anymore. It seems you got an offer
to run heritage hotel in Gokulam, tell Pydiraju to find them and call me.
– Okay. This village will always be like this,
that’s why I say, let’s go away from here. Let’s go away!
Stop! Hey old man…you old man! Do you know who he is? I’ll rip you into two! He says he’ll break you into two. He looks like a bad boy. Sit here, I need to talk to you. If you give me once! I want money, Vardhanamma. Take it, shall I ask Kanna Rao? No need, not small amount but very big! The money you get by selling
this palace, lands, farms. Take everything.
– Really? Can I sell everything? Everything belongs to you, Krishna.
Who else is there for me? Thanks, grandma.
Buyers are coming tomorrow morning. Shall I call them?
– As you wish. Where will this mad woman be then? Tell her clearly what for you’re here! We’ve already discussed it. Not that, where’s your mother? Where is she?
I’m asking you. She’s there.
She’s happy. She sent me here. What if she wants to come with you
to be with your parents? What do you say, Vardhanamma?
– I’ll go with him. I’m eager to be with my daughter.
I’ll go. No way! Let’s find some old age home
or shift to a smaller house. Are you giving alms to her
with her property? Grandma, this palace is mine, right?
Can I sell it or not? Sell it, it’s all yours. You heard her, right? You can go now. Get out. Forgot a dialogue from a film… I’ll not leave you, Bommali…
I’ll not leave you! I’ll not leave you, boy. Grandma, I can call the buyers, right? I wish to present this to the world
as our group hotel. That too villages and heritage hotels! Foreigners would go mad over it. What a property, sir! Had I owned this, I would’ve bought
and sold many times! Is it okay to you?
– But, here… Who is it? Should we remove the
Holy Basil from here, sir?- As you wish. I’ll not agree.
I’ll not agree to remove this. How can they buy?
Only if we sell, right? Don’t you remember what you said
last night, grandma? I told you but I can’t leave all this. I can’t.
– Grandma! Are you not the owner?
– I’m but actually… Please stop! Sir, I’m living here for 50 years in this
house watching my Krishna here. Where will I go if you ask me to leave? I beg you, please go away.
– Grandma. Please go away!
Go away! That’s all, grandma?
– That’s it. Didn’t she tell you to leave?
Clear out. Did you come? Come, I’ll show you another place.
Excellent property. You expected a thing but
something else happened. Don’t interfere in unnecessarily. How many times I’ve waned you? For whatever purpose you’re here,
I’ll ensure you return empty handed. You should’ve been named
Rao Gopal Rao not SVR. Hey my navel!
– Navel? He’s talking nonsense, grandma. Pidivatham Garuthmanthudu,
senior advocate. Come, you wanted a lawyer, right? He’s the senior most lawyer
I know in this area. You mean?
– Old! I showed you, right?
Foreign…hotel…promise… I think he told you everything. That poor hold lady…I mean old lady! Not hold or sold, sunny! Old!
Old woman! People here are trying to sell
the property by calling her mad. I heard you’re local Ram Jethmalani
and Chanakya of litigations! So I’m before you. Do something an see that
I get the property. For your practice,
I’ll build high court, if you love anyone, Trust me, if you do this for me… Look apple polisher!
You! Recently a man came and
said he’s that old woman’s relative, he did a snake dance before me. Who is he, sir?
– Pidugu Raju! He’s a crooked financier. He attacks like locust before
farmer goes to field. Is my photo good?
– Super, sir. How dare you take on me! Raise down their huts to ground! This is injustice, Pidugu Raju.
– Account is account. You bring their dog also.
– Why dog, sir? Legal interest. Why that thing?
– Compound interest This mike set belongs to Veerraju. That belongs to Guravaiah. That belongs to post master Subba Rao. Today there’s a hearing of that
nasty fellow’s case. Since you claim to be the true heir. Come to the court,
tell there as I taught you. Court Building
Seethanagaram Mandal Are you Pidugu Raju? Is there anything you want to tell? What’s there, sir? My uncle, I mean mad woman
Vardhanamma’s husband, before he died, he told me that Gokulam, land, farms
everything belongs to you after Vardhanamma, even if anyone keeps finger in mouth,
you don’t know to lick also, Bite!
– I meant that, sir. You don’t know to bite also, how will you survive in this world, keeping him head on my lap, with his tongue out,
watching the ceiling, he breathed his last! I was visiting often to look after my property, that mad lady Vardhanamma using the
service of a goon known as SVR, she’s threatening me, sir. Calm down! But still my client Pidugu Raju
occupied 5 acres of land, You committed yourself,
tell me further. he took possession of 5 acres of land, he was raising crops there, they’ve taken him to court with charge
of occupying the land illegally, your honour. So, you say he’s the real heir to the property. Yes, sir. No, I’m the heir.
– Who is he? It’s me! You say you’re the true heir, how? Documents to prove
he’s the true heir, your honour. Sir, paying fee is useless,
let’s go home.- Keep quiet. How are you related to Achutharamaiah? I too have evidence, sir.
Our village MPTC. Greetings…greetings…
– Do you know him, MPTC? He? Why don’t I know that crook?
– Crook? He’s a scoundrel. He ran away as little boy stealing
his mother’s gold chain. I’m not hungry. He’s Achutharamaiah’s nephew’s
cousin’s son. You’re telling lies. Isn’t it correct to bring Vardhanamma
here to decide the true heir? Whoever Vardhanamma decides as heir
in court, he gets the property. Grandma!
-…he entered like a thief… Come, Krishna. I want to talk to you, grandma.
– Okay. Wait, I’ve little work. Turmeric water, right?
Okay, you can. Please talk to me first, grandma. Only if you give me once! Just a minute, look into my eyes. Hungry?
– Property! Do you want the property go to me
or to Pidugu Raju and SVR? Why do you say like that, Krishna? You just say I’m your grandson
and your heir. Whether you give me the property
or not, I’ve to go. I’ve to go, grandma. I’ll go back regret all my life, grandma. You’re overacting! Some Pidugu Raju is enjoying the
property which should be mine. Don’t say like that. Property isn’t rupees and dollars, grandma. They’re my mother’s childhood memories. Will you deny that to me and my mother? Will you? You’re finished! I’ll tell my father,
would you like to act in plays? I don’t want idols and holy basil plant,
will they come with me after I die? Someday I’ve to leave them all behind. I’ll leave it now for you.
Take it.- Really? Tell me, what do you want? Tomorrow, we’re going to court.
– Let’s go. Hey Rajanala! Want to tell her anything? What am I to tell to make that
mad woman understand you? I came here seeing smoke, I feared you may have lit fire to the house. I think you have!
– Smoke? Is the palace burning down? Have you left me?
– What happened? I must be crying not you. Which ever university I may study,
I can never understand your English! Tell me what happened in Telugu! Did you touch it? No, madam. You touched it.
– Laptop? I cleansed it with holy water
because he touched it. Keep it inside. You were taught a good lesson! Are you showing your power
on innocents? Hey Keechaka! I’ll take your life
for desiring Sairandhri. I’ll tear your body into pieces. Why don’t you hit back? I know. Enough…enough…
Not you! What’s the next dialogue? I told you to deliver the dialogues
eyes closed, you’ll not be scared. Enough of your big dialogues. Spandana Artiste Association I’ve been watching,
you were passing comments! Delivering dialogues or
cracking timing jokes on me. Didn’t make fun of you? You’re just a cook!
Just a cook! Vijayawada! Playing fun with King Keechaka? I’ll put you to permanent sleep
in this chamber. Come…come…
Come I say! Come I say! Where are the Pandavas? Ran away!
– Ran away? Yes, ran away! You… You made my life into a hell! Mad Vardhanamma is responsible for this. Let her sign the document,
I’ll take this village to task. Fire…fire…
– Ill burn it down. Get the papers ready. Tell me, when should I bring grandma to court? Tomorrow at 11 am.
– Who is Rutherford? Rutherford is British Governor General
who took away India’s riches to London. I think they’re spying on us. They’re spraying something.
I get the smell. You crooks! What’s the meeting on bund? Girls too on road? Can’t avoid, this is village.
– Mother! They’re all my friends,
actors in my grandpa’s plays. You must come to watch
our play tomorrow. Chiranjeevi is acting in 150th film. How would the film be?
– Great! He’s…
– the same man. I’m his class mate, right? How would he be after growing up, uncle? She’s older than I thought. Bloody rogue!
– Okay, go. This is routine for me, don’t take it serious. Veerababu, come here. Who this new boy is? She’s just like me! Don’t know how many difficulties
my brother would be facing in future? There should be a girl with him, right? That’s the girl who came to your house. Who? That milk girl? No, Syankari. This would cool down,. got another one? Did you find a customer
for the shop opening? He’s drinking too much,
I think he’ll become your customer. Me? It seems it’s me! Speak now! You carry on, sir. I like Suryam’s attitude and approach,
that’s why I came here. I like his foresight too because he’s
starting a new business in hometown. I too wish to start my own
business in foreign. Applause please! Please tell about him.
– Please tell about me. I’ll tell about him. His business must develop
with your help. Like you stand in queue
at rations shop for groceries, I wish you all stand in queue
before his shop, if at least one from each
family comes here, his business will develop steadily! I’m telling about him, right?
– This is original. Please tell, sir. Watching your excitement,
he’s offering a bumper offer. Band is free for every customer. What’s that?
– Music! Seeing his enthusiasm, I…ANR!
– Take it. I’m giving 2000 Euros…
oops, rupees as advance! If a foreigner is paying Rs.2000,
won’t you give anything as locals? If outsiders book in advance,
why would we keep quiet? Rs.300 advance on behalf of Subbanna. Thank you, sir. What’s the business?
– Look there! Surekaram’s Freezer Box service Is it good, sir? This opening should be sensational. Why are they getting ready to beat? Come, this service for you only. Why did you stop it?
What did Sukumar say? Didn’t he tell us to develop this business? Didn’t he tell us to come in crowds
to his shop like we go to ration shop? If one from each family gives
him business, he’ll hit high! Please stop.
– You don’t know anything, keep quiet. I feel like uncle would become
your first customer. Another man has come forward. I told you to bring customers but
you’ve made me a customer myself. Did you get the first customer? We got it, they’re waiting for you. Is it? Close it. Must finish court work today,
I must lay hands on the property. Please grandma, we’re getting
late to the court. Why aren’t you ready yet? Servants didn’t come today. Who would do this work?
Will you do it?
– Me? Hail King Sukumar! It’s our palace, grandma!
Not big deal, you sit there, grandma. I’ll do it. If you do like this,
can we go to court today? Work is over, shall we go to the court? I must take bath. I must do it.
– Jokes…with me. I found out! Why did you slap me? Aren’t you shameless to ask a girl
to come by whistling? Is there so much meaning in whistle? Vardhanamma, I touched your grandson. I’m coming from a house mourning death. Oh Pooja Bedi Vardhanamma! No Pooja Bedi, it’s time for us
to be in court. Let’s take bath after coming back. Can’t avoid, Krishna. She’s coming from a funeral. You did this! Stop!
– Stop children! Got you! It’s auspicious if I pour turmeric water! You’re the moon shining in sky… You’ve come down to earth for me… You’ve turned me into
a river in spate… You’ve agitated my little heart… I’ve become breathless
with your arrival… I’m feeling tingling sensation
somewhere in my lap… Sukumar, because of you… You’re responsible for this magic… Something happened to me today
which never happened earlier… If any other girl watches even
casually, can I keep quiet? I’ll hide you and
say you’re not here, go away… I’ll not let have yourself to you… I’ll fight with wind every day
for touching you… You too can’t love yourself
as much as I do… If you promise to come my way, I’ll fill the
highway of life with flowers.. If you look at me,
I’ll show myself as queen… I can’t live for a moment
without seeing you… I like myself for loving you to death… Can you see this?
One rupee coin! I’ll play with this.
Watch it! I’ll keep this coin on my forehead. Keep this cone here. Try it. Will you stop me from going to court? Come, I’ll take you to task. Difficult, sir. Hey, hold on the line please! The coin will not fall into cone. No chance. I think it’ll fall. I came for you,
why are you guys playing? You too can play, right? Anyone without big tummy can play. Come, I’ll keep it.
– I’ll keep it myself. She’s very fast girl! Isn’t this game to see me, right? Let him see! He’s paying me Rs.500, right? Bend back, go front,
coin must fall into cone. You win Rs.500! Just put that coin once into cone
and take Rs.500 also. Your grandson touched me! I didn’t take bath too.
– Escaped! She got wetted! Kookatla Kotamma Tiffin Centre
Prop: Kookatla Kotamma MPTC Kamsa will come for Krishna… Are you done, boys? Come! No sense?
– Bondas are there! Suri’s bill? 3 plates idlies, 2 dosas, Rs.35. Polli Thikka Rao’s bill? Onion dosa, special dosa,
6 plates idlies, bonda…Rs.85! Did you write down the account? Didn’t I tell you this is dirty village? That boy seems to be brilliant in maths,
should he be in school or in hotel? If there was school here,
he’d be in school, no school here,
that’s why he’s in hotel. No school?
– No! Yuck! Greetings, sir. It’s bro not bra. Greetings Pidugu brother. Can’t be normal with me, one tea please. Chilaka, Pidugu Raju is here, greet him. Has anyone from my side taken
loan from him to greet him? Chilaka’s sister has taken loan from us
without her husband’s knowledge, right? Shouldn’t we take interest for it? Is it Pidugu Raju? Greetings sir.
I didn’t see you, sir. You must see him, he’s like a bull
standing in the middle of the road. Whether you need or not,
you must greet him. That’s too much.
– Have your tea. Why did you put two fingers
into my tea? I’ve scabies between the
two fingers, brother. Doctor told me to keep in
hot place, so I put into it. Should’ve kept it somewhere
where it is too hot! I had kept my finger there only,
tea is hot so I kept in tea. He retorted very well, right sir?
– I too felt the same. Do one thing, you have the tea. Shall we play a game, ANR? I’ll pay Rs.500 to the winner.
– Rs.500? What game? There’s no man here to challenge you. There is, he’s the challenger.
– Yes. Why did you take it?
– I’ll be the winner, right? What’s the game?
– Game’s name is… It’s a spatula. Hold this with mouth. Beat like this! Is it?
– You too must beat him. It won’t hurt much.
– It depends on your stamina. ANR, you may not be here
when your turn comes. Brother, please beat me lightly. Do you feel giddy?
Your turn now! Beat me now! Frying pan! Is this pan stick? Hit hard! Got hurt, brother? Did you hit me? I don’t feel like I got hit? I felt like a fly rested on my head. But it was like Rajamouli’s fly!
It’s my turn now, right? Your turn? Man must pay for his sins and
good deeds here only… Please tell them to shut the radio. Shut down the radio,
uncle is in sorrow. Wait…hit carefully. Nobody can play like you! Did I hit strongly, brother? No, you don’t have that much experience. That’s your greatness, Pidugu Raju. We can’t play this game
unless we’re equals. Mother! I made a vow to break a coconut
in Mother’s temple. Finish the game and go, brother. I’ll not play.
– Play, brother. You’ve Rs.500, right?
– Take back your money. Must go to Mother’s temple.
– Please finish the game and go. Mother…mother… Why don’t you listen to
my calls of distress, O mother? How will my sorrows ease…
– Whose mother are you singing about? My mother.
– I said about Goddess Poleramma. You come. Don’t struggle so much. Please do something, Kanakam.
– No need to advice me. If anyone sees me,
even virgins will deliver safely. Push it! You push it! Do something and
get the child out and tell it to push. Will it be king or queen? No problem if it’s any card,
but danger if it’s a joker. But you did make her scream, brother-in-law. Can you see the castor oil drop? I can see hell! Who is he?
– I don’t know. He appears like a dangerous man. Whom do you want? Vardhanamma’s grandson. She’s overseeing delivery inside.
– That mad woman? Mad woman? Your mother is the midwife for
any difficult delivery. Mid…
– Tell him. Are you one the having labour pain? My sister. Look there, that’s not castor oil drop, it’s your child’s life, keep aside the depression of cutting
the connection with your child, for your none month dream,
with eagerness to show this world to it, giving the child the last breath that
will last all through his life, hold your breath, give life to your child, dear. In the middle. I said middle, why are you scratching hand? Why this?
– For relief from scratching. No hospitals here?
– No doctors. You carry on. Any child born here sees
Vardhanamma first not anyone else. And midwife Kanthamma. By the way, you are…?
– I told you about him, father. He’s Vardhanamma’s grandson. Are you Krishnaveni’s son? You got your mother’s beauty! You too have it the same way in future. No, my sister is little old type.
I am… Why did you trouble your mother
so much, dear? What’s this delivery in between? Don’t you remember we’ve to
go to the court? Why not? This is also important, right? Give it to me.
– What are you doing? Come with me.
No problem, come with me. Where are you taking me? I told you, didn’t I? Stop…why is he behaving like a fool? Come, I’ll not listen to you
till we reach court. Sit, playing drama.
– No! Get down!
Do you’ve sense? Don’t you know she suffocates
in closed things? Do you want to kill her? We’ve to go to court,
we’re getting late. She’ll not go in car.
– How? 6 kms…3 hours!
Don’t play with my life. To hell with this! Please give me company for some time. My legs are paining. O omnipresent! I’m down and tired…
Seeking refuge in you… Shall we go in, sir? What’s this, Annamayya?
– Annamayya? Will you come now? Court is closed.
– Closed? Will you come on time at least tomorrow? You mean not possible now, sir. I’m free but court isn’t.
Not even this boy. All of them attended the meeting. You’re been fired.
– Fired? Sir, I’m fired.
– Fired? Good! You would’ve gone late to office. For safe side, shall I fix this
peanut selling push cart? It’ll help you to earn. Shall we go, sunny?
– Yes, let’s go home. Walk! It’s paining!
– Stop that cry! You’re playing a new drama every day,
don’t you want to give the property to me? You’re leaving out diamond
in pursuit of stones! There won’t be anyone left
to think about you. Come. As if he’s diamond merchant,
talks about diamonds. Pot of liqour! Entire world has been swept by darkness. You broke the pumpkin, right? Your practice for today is over, go home. Grandpa will take care of him.
– He’ll wash him clean. What about soap?
– I’ll buy it for him. Oh no! I thought you were
doing drama rehearsal. If I deliver dialogues in this get,
anyone would think like you only. That’s why I practice Harishchandra
and Devadas dramas evening. Would you like to share dialogue?
– I don’t want. You don’t want your dialogue, then. No problem? Do you know what to say? O pot of liqour! O pot of liqour! Do you think you’d lose? As you think your grandma, lawyer, court, SVR or Pidugu Raju are not the villains. There’s a villain above all of them. Your grandpa gave 100 acres of land
to people, it’s under his control now. Doesn’t anyone have the
courage to ask him? Would you like to deliver dialogue?
Will you take on him? My brother is missing since yesterday
after an altercation with you, sir. He’s young and hot blooded, he doesn’t know to keep calm while
taking on big shot like you, sir. My family fears you’d have done
something with him. Sir, please show mercy. Fight for land is very simple issue. Would I kill and hang him
upside down for that? He too on me, he would’ve got
scared and ran away to city. Go!
– Bye, sir. What’s this?
– Greeting! If I believe anyone in this village… That’s why I’m here to meet you. Good, but I heard you’re here
to take your property. Don’t worry, I’ll get you better
rate than others.- Cheating! I’ve already arranged it, uncle. Gokulam, land surrounding it. 50 acres outside the village. Everything belongs to your grandpa,
encash it. 5 acres occupied by Pidugu Raju?
– That too? 100 acres you’re using for personal
need instead of public, that too. Just now you told you believe only me here. Will you take what I’ve occupied too? What’s your character? While walking on road
if you see Rs.5 on ground, without bending down,
we’ll call and tell, is it yours? As if we’re not interested
in other’s money. Two steps further is we see Rs.100,
we’ll put leg on it and watch around, it see a bundle of Rs.1000 notes? Won’t we bend down to pick it up? If man’s character changes with
the value of money you see. 100 acres of land! ow could you think I’ll leave it? If we sell one acre a year,
we can live happily for 100 years. Arrange to give it to me. This is warning.
– His warning. I told people that you’re
Achutharamaiah’s grandson. I can say you’re not to the same people. I’ll see that you don’t get even
an inch of land. Infact I’ll see that you’re not alive at all. I’m from city and look like a lover boy! I tried because character is new. Original inside remains intact! If you bring it out, you’ll be finished. Are you mad? This dialogue is already
in film ‘Brindavanam’.- Is it? I thought it came in a flow. He beat you, Suku. They think it’s comedy scene.
– Right? Right! CEO means?
– You’ve projects. Then?
– You’ve targets. Then?
– You’ve to reach it.- Right? There are 12 targets soaked in castor oil. 5 minutes.
– Don’t let it come to me. All targets are attacking united! I thought brain is enough to win him,
we need brawn power too. Get Pedababu. Don’t look at watch, Vardhanamma
won’t come out if it rains.- Fear! Call your lawyer and inform him. Today also she won’t come. Coming. In the matter of God,
she’s not afraid of death also. Grandma, coming! Wait for me. Don’t worry, be brave. What’s the matter, Pydi? Why? It seems court work would be over today. It’s raining.
– No use of this. If we use old stamp papers to create
forged documents of property in your favour. Your job will be over.
What do you say? Forgery? I need people to do forgery.
Who will do it? Forgery? Let’s do it. Are there people to do it? Get the papers, I’ll get the pen. 2% of Rs.56 crores is…
brother-in-law if he takes his share… I liked you for bashing Pidugu Raju.
Why are you here? Forgery? No way! If you want money? I said no way! He said no.
– That’s all! I’ll make him do it, come. You? Really?
– Come with me. Serving father?
– Bloody bore! Don’t have courage to strangle his neck.
That’s why I’m massaging his legs. Are you still here? I’m here to talk about that,
lend me your ear. How do you know this? My father before he died, if you want
any work to be done my revenue officer, don’t pay, tell him this secret,
will you do or not? If anyone knows,
I’ll lose my honour. Will you do it or not? What’s this cornering me?
– Will you do it or not? Didn’t tell anyone else?
– No.- Okay, I’ll do. I fell for desire once and
now caught in this muddle. What’s it? Bite ears?
– Do it. Bite! You want to know what he told me?
Would I tell you? Blackmail? Isn’t it not my loin thread? Come on, forge your grandpa’s signature. Father, you put witness signature. Why are you hesitating?
Put your thumb impression. Is sir there, percussion?
– Calling me percussion? Call sir.
– Sir?- Who sir? Why are you doing too much?
– I’ll play with you. Stay out of this. Why did you come late? Please come.
Let’s check the papers. The documents you wanted to see. It’s signed!
Verify it. Giraffe..
– Xerox copies? No need. I need to calculate, get me a calculator. I’ll ask him once, father. That is calculator… Why don’t you think once again, Suku? I know, stay away. Need to upload snaps for the project, sir. Let’s take snaps. Keep it. Where’s the money and documents? My commission, sir.
– You’d have taken it. How would I know, sir?
– You would’ve taken it. Here’s your calculator. Grandma! What’s the old woman doing
inside with money? If I see you here again, I’ll dip you in slush not in turmeric water. Everything is cleansed!
– What’s this? Many people touched money,
so I’m cleansing it. You…
– Leave her. She’s mad.
– Yes, she’s mad,. She doesn’t know yet
what money is! You keep quiet. Don’t interfere in my personal matter.
You shut up. All she knew was kitchen
and prayer room. Even after everyone left her,
she has only that. Could she do so much without him? Why do you say like that, sir?
How could I without you… You keep quiet.
– Stop your drama. Drama?
– Yes.- Wait! If one gets head ache at night! Think if one gets!
What should they do? Apply oil on betel leaf and
keep it on forehead. To keep hair from graying?
– you’ve herbs for it. If one catches cold? Add little pepper powder in milk… Okay, Rs.50 for one coolie per day,
how much you’ve to pay for 2 coolies? How much? 50…give all the hundred notes to them, they’ll take what they’ve to and
return the balance to us. Villagers here are very good people. That’s she! as villagers say
she’s indeed mad. She’s not worried about money and property, though you don’t have any affection for her,
she loves you so much. She’s ready to give the property to you
fearing you may leave her. Will ge go? No, he’ll not go. He’ll stay here only. Okay, I don’t love anyone.
But you love me, right? She loves me, right? Why is she hesitating to give
the property to me? Should I alone show my love
and affection? Won’t you show it on me? No, please don’t cry, Krishna. Please don’t hurt him.
Please don’t cry. My home is in this condition
for your mother’s tears. Let’s take Krishna with us and
stay wherever you want me to. Come whatsoever it may,
tomorrow we’re going to court. Come, let’s go. You’ve really gone mad.
You won’t listen to me. Calm down, Sukumar.
She said she’ll do it, right? If I knew my tears could do it easily,
I would’ve cried long back. Unnecessarily I delayed it. You mean little earlier…
– I can also act! You’re a good drama player! Who is she to enter my property? Yes, my lord!
I’ll inquire. Who is it? Who are you? I’m here for my father
Devalaraju Raghava Raju. Devalaraju Raghava Raju’s daughter?
– Who is she? That’s what I’m also confused. This is my maternal uncle. Who this little girl is? How are you related to my uncle? Devalaraju Raghava Raju’s daughter!
I mean Vardhanamma’s son’s daughter. According to law son’s daughter
is the legal heir. Then, real heir to this property has come! One more tension for him…
but relaxation for us… Come here.
Give me that photo. What did you tell her then? Your father died 6 months ago. I’ve closed the door…
why is she crying? I told her father died.
– Why are you crying? Acting cry to give her company.
You’re a great artiste. You’ve grown but no brain. I’m crying for losing the property to her. Does it look like acting?
Am I an artiste? You claimed earlier. Since they belonged to different castes, my mother told me when I was little girl,
they kept their marriage a secret. He used to come weekly once
and stay for a day or two. He didn’t come for few months,
even on my mother’s death. Finding the address from his bank
account I’m here to know about him. But now… Did you keep her there
or sent her away? Sent away my mother from here
denying me her love. Do you know who denied you
your father’s love? That old woman who is mixing
vessels of turmeric water. I’ll not let you meet that old woman. Go away from here. Why are you making your grandma a villain? That old woman who is eagerly
waiting to be loved, that young lady who is here for love,
if I allow them to meet, my property would… If she’s there, how did you introduce
her to Vardhanamma? Sukumar is going to get trapped. She’s our Deva.
– Do you know her? Isn’t she our Devayani?
She’s Devayani! That’s Suramma aunt’s daughter. She’s new face.
First time I’m seeing her. Why did she come here? Baby is carrying, sir.
– Carrying means pregnant. That’s okay, why is she crying? Grandma, she’s my friend.
But love failure case. She’s in sorrows. She’ll stay here for few days
and go away. I’ll send her away. I don’t want this dirty thing.
I don’t want. Did you keep Devaki in your house? What then? She must be under
my control till my job is done, right? Do you know? How about taking DNA test
to verify Devaki’s claim? What if DNA tests prove she’s your
maternal uncle’s daughter? What would happen then, Veerappan? What sort of lawyer are you? If she has proof,
you must give idea to steal it. Why don’t you? You don’t know yet whether
she’s here for property or not. Find from her why she’s here,
give that and send her away. Till this girl leaves the village, postpone taking grandma to court for sign. So many proofs? What’s happening there? I’m little shy type, beau!
– Do you call this shyness? It’s dangerous. Mother-in-law without daughter-in-law
is very good woman! Why did you come to my room? Neck…you tell me, why are you here? For my father, for little happiness
which I missed in childhood. I want to be recognised among
my father’s relatives. I want the love and affection which went
missing from my childhood days. Find from her why she’s here,
give that and send her away. That’s why I’m here. Beau…beau…
– Allow me to tell, Devaki. When you tell about yourself,
I feel like you’re telling about me. Fun, love and affection which they
denied me, I’ll give everything to you. I came to your room last night
to tell you this. Trust me. Shut it.
Trust only me, Devaki. Trust only me. This is the right medicine for you. My body is aching.
Body pain. What happened, Pidugu Raju? Last night I went is 4 wheeled car
to bash up 6 men. Come on, any car has 4 wheels. I mean 4 rings, Audi car. Why do you go in other’s car
when you’ve one? I meant 4 rings.
Audi like soda. Hey foreign boy! It seems you
brought a girl to Gokulam. Is she western girl or street girl? He’ll blabber like that only. I’m unable to sleep alone. If you need help tell me,
let’s share expenses. I want to beat you, but fear Blue Cross
would file case for beating a dog. Come. He’s going overboard.
– Let’s get him down. Would he be asleep? After 6 pm, Pidugu Raju can’t see. I’m hungry, sir. Why are they repeating the same dialogue? They’ve taken drugs, they’ll keep on saying
same thing or do the same thing. I’m hungry, sir. After 6 pm, Pidugu Raju can’t see. Why are you repeating the same dialogue? It’s time for drama to start,
material is with me.- Is it? After 6 pm, Pidugu Raju can’t see. If I jump, would I keep on jumping? I’m hungry. It’s time for drama
to start, material is with me. After 6 pm, Pidugu Raju can’t see.
– Shall I jump? Why are you repeating the same dialogue? If I jump, would I keep on jumping? If I jump, would I keep on jumping? Shall we put make up to him
till they come back? I’ve the material.
– Keep it here. Something is missing.
– Eggs. Very good. If I jump, would I keep on jumping? Shall I jump? Stop this drama. You can’t anyway, right? How can foreigners sing poems?
– You’re right. What I can’t and he too can’t, tell the dialogue from Mayasabha scene. Is he a big artiste? Wow! What a wonderful creation! It’s more beautiful than nature
and charming me. What beautiful statues! Wonderful! Who could be the wonderful creator? What’s this?
Echo! Who is here? I’m hallucinating. This is fascinating creation of great Mayu. Garden inside the hall? How beautiful it is! Beautiful, fragrant and exotic flowers! Lilting and mind blowing music! Art to enchant anyone! This mesmerising creation is
overwhelming me! I too watch films! We too get DVD’s of NTR’s films. You’re wrong, this is Mysamma dialogue. not Mysamma but Mayasabha. Then, it is super!
Applause! If I jump, would I keep on jumping? If I jump, would I keep on jumping? What happened, Devaki? Grandma, I’ll do it. I said I’ll do it.
– I’ll pound you. That’s all! That was yesterday, just now… Oh no! Get out! Go away! I don’t want you here.
I said get out. She doesn’t know I’m her granddaughter,
that’s why she behaved like that. She’s my grandma, right? No…no… No…no… Kissed her! Looks like satiation is going out of control. Did she kiss? I don’t know what would happen to me? Look after me too, boys! Tell me the entire incident. They did black magic.
– Black magic? They did black magic on me. That’s what we’re also saying. Tell from the beginning.
Tell me, brother. I got up early morning and came out… I saw a big motif with bones and skulls.
– Skulls? Skulls…along with bones,
there were skulls too. Vermillion.
– Chilly powder, right? No, it’s vermillion.
– Carry on. Lemons…
– Eggs? How do you know that? In black magic they use eggs also. Yes. They did black magic on me. Useless buggers! Repeating the
same dialogue again and again. Should I sleep in temple tonight?
Why, grandma? If you sleep there, you’d get married
immediately astrologer told me. You want to marry at this age, grandma?
– Hey you, shut up. I wish to get you married to a good girl
before you go back to US. Grandma, I’m thinking about
my career only. You won’t understand even if I explain. I haven’t thought about marriage yet. If you want fix his marriage. Oh no! I’ll marry a foreign girl only! Foreign girl?
Do you need it? Stop! Look at him! Every kite flying in sky thinks
it can go beyond the sky, but it doesn’t know the string
is held by someone on earth. There’s a string with you
to tie him down here. What’s it?
– Love! Why are you painting the house, uncle? Doors of this house is shut
for 6 months since my son died. That’s why I’m painting it to cleanse it. I thought someone’s marriage.
– House warming ceremony. Enough of ogling at him, take these cards, go with him
and invite village people. Me? I’ll not go. I don’t like invitations and formalities. Didn’t I tell you those idiots
won’t listen to you? Your grandpa took away
my dot along with him, I mustn’t invite people. Aren’t you my dear son?
– Yes…yes… I’ll also join you. You’re not a member of this family, you don’t belong to this village also. Relatives would say so.
No need. Shall we?
– Come. Sit.
– Where?- Here! I’ll not.
– No problem, sit. It’s very sunny,
cover with my half sari end. You’re too tender
– What about you? I’m rough and tough. You’re such a good girl, I mean you
take so much care about me. Why did you fight with me?
– That… I didn’t know about that. Accidents are common in India.
Friends? How are the fields in my village? Who is he?
– Vardhanamma’s grandson. It seems he’s Vardhanamma’s grandson! That mad lady’s mad grandson! Who is mad? Why did you kick him?
– How dare he calls you mad! Stop…stop…stop… Do you know him?
– I know. I’ve brought something for him. Look baby! Go away, boy!
Your father is my son! Invitation! Is this house okay?
Free meals in my house. All of you come and have a go at food. Why no one is responding? Nobody will come if you invite like that. Would anyone come there
to eat that blood food? They won’t come if you invite them like that. Greetings, Sister.
– Who are you? Very close to you.
Your mother’s friend. I know to invite like this only. Sukumar, this world is like mirror. You laugh and it too laughs. You cry, it’ll cry with you. If you pick a stone in anger,
it’ll also pick a stone. But if there’s love in your voice,
they’ll also respond with love. Do you despise love so much? Is it because every family here… lost a member
because of your mother’s love? Your grandpa was village headman. It wasn’t given by any law, it was
bestowed by people for his generosity. If anyone thinks he can live for 100 years,
go and work anywhere. One who thinks he’ll die tomorrow,
spend your time praying God. Mahatma Gandhi said villages
are the backbone of India. But you want to go away to city
in search of livelihood. It’s not villages that must
change but we, the people. Let’s change first and
then change the face of villages. As evidence of change I’m donating
100 acres of my land to this village. His family consisted of Vardhanamma, whose world was husband and devotion on God. Your maternal uncle,
your mother Krishnaveni. Sir, my son. Though I’m poor by birth,
he pursued education with your help. Goddess of knowledge doesn’t
know the value of money. One who trusts knowledge,
money will not leave him. Your difficulties are over now. Kannaiah! Look, how educated our Rangasamy’s son
has returned! Your father belonged to different caste,
your mother loved him. Love is something which snaps
old relationships for new ones. Please bless me, father. What’s this, dear?
Today is not your birthday too. Just like that, I felt like taking
your blessings. I’m going, father.
– Say I’ll come back, dear. Mother, bless me.
– I’m amidst prayers. Sprinkle turmeric water, mother.
– Why? Nothing. You look very beautiful today. I’ll beat you. Shall I drop you, dear?
– No problem, brother. Your mother thought her parents
wouldn’t understand her love. I had to help as her friend. Few elders in the village took advantage
of your mother’s love and elopement. Who dared to touch the girl
from our caste? I really don’t know anything, sir. People of my caste are looking down
upon me for cheating your family. Only love and friendship has the power… to destroy caste and religious differences. I know my daughter loves your son. I thought she would tell me. The first inter-caste marriage in this village must be my daughter’s marriage with your son. Come, let’s find them. They turned this village into a cauldron by making caste bigger issue than love. What’s this? As you said, I killed and burnt them. I killed the people of low caste
who dared to touch our caste girl. Tell me, what else you want me to do? Did I tell you? I shouldn’t tell that openly, right? Entire village is killing
each other, Achutharamaiah! No, Achutha! I was trying to help you,
ruined the honour of our caste. Are you friendly with the father of a boy
who eloped with your daughter? Rangasamy, village is burning down. This is not the change I wanted. More than daughter’s elopement,
village situation hurt his health. It made many truths to go hiding. There was only one weapon that could
bring him back to normal it was you! Uncle?
– Yes. Grandpa! Look who is here! Look, your aunt!
– Aunt! Why are you feeling shy?
– Don’t get wet your head. This is for grandpa, this is for uncle. This is for you, mother told I’ve grandpa, grandma
and uncle too. Where are they? Sir! Your grandson. Is it him, grandpa? Go, greet him. Kannaiah grandpa, my mother told me
to give you, please accept it. He’ll stay here these 10 days. Let’s celebrate all the festivals
till he’s here. Okay, sir.
– Grandma! Happy end! Your arrival brought light and happiness
into the lives of those old souls. Take it.
– What’s this? Suku, give bubble gum to me also. Uncle, she says bublingam
for bubble gum. Teach me also, please. Offer special prayers on
my grandson’s name. His name, sir? Rajula Sukumar, father’s name is Srinivas,
mother is Krishnaveni. Is he Krishnaveni’s son? This is not right, Narreddy. It’s not right to call a gentleman to council
who had adopted this village. He did wrong and still doing, so I’ve called this meeting to tell… he’s no more head man of this village. What did he do to bring him here
like an accused? What did he?
Come here, boy. Whose guest are you here? Don’t get afraid, son. Who is your grandpa? No!
Shall I tell you the truth? Your grandpa is Achutharamaiah! That’s him! His daughter Krishnaveni,
I mean this boy’s mother. This boy is Krishnaveni
and Srinivas’s son… who were responsible
for the communal clashes. Fearing people would spit on them
if they come to know the truth. He has invited him to his house by lying as ‘Poem’ Gopalam’s grandson. I didn’t want people to face flak
because of this boy, and to avoid the boy facing
any trouble from village people, I did like this, Narreddy. Are you a gentleman? You lied to the little boy also. You tell me, can we hand over this
village’s future to such a man? Should we give him the power? Then, apply vermillion water on my hand, it means hand over the village to me. You can never tear any page
from the book of life. You can burn a page.
Today is page of insults in your life. I wrote foreword to this page
10 years ago. I’m giving the end to it now.
Do it. Bring it. No…no…no… Once a bird told honeybee, what you save for days,
men take it away in minutes, don’t you feel bad about it? It seem the honeybee said with a smile, they’re stealing what I’ve saved as honey… but not my will power to save again. He too is like that. He’s stealing the power bestowed
on me by the people, but certainly not my good ideas
to better their lives, right? Bring it. Come, son! You hurt him more than your mother
and he could never recover from it. You thought you were insulted,
but their lives went into the oblivion. This is also a gift I got for
your mother’s marriage. For good or bad many had lost their
lives for your mother and father. Would you lose anything if you invite
them with love and care? I didn’t know all this. He wasn’t born when your family
lost a member. He’s not responsible for that also. What could’ve been settled
between two families, we and those village elders
tried to settle it on streets. Is it good to show 20 year old
anger on him? If you wish good of him as Achutharamaiah,
whom you consider as great man, please accept his invitation. Invite them! Please come to my house! Come! These are your grandpa’s clothes. Wear it and walk out like a gentleman!- These? I’ll sprinkle turmeric water on food items. Don’t you’ve any formals? Long back! Over? Long back means now, aunt!
– Is it? Sir, phone call for you.
– For me? Some Nagarjuna.
– Why is he calling me? How would I know?
Talk to him yourself. Please hold this.
– Why should I? Hold it.
– Hold it. What’s this nonsense? No signal here, come out. I feel something fishy here. It’s house warming ceremony,
let’s go that side. Mother, it has loosened. Hold this.
Always troubles me…come… Auspicious time is elapsing,
look after that side. Come fast, mother.
– Come, let’s go. Bujjamma, go! Uncle! Uncle, go another phone call. Who?
– Some Chiranjeevi. Don’t Nagarjuna and Chiranjeevi have
any work, calling me at odd hours. No signal here also, please come out. You’ve well grown hair. Ribbon came off again, mother. Come, I’ll tie it again. Bujjamma, I’ll take this,
keep this plate near that plate.- Okay. I think I’ve seen this.
Oh my lappamtappam! Why do you want laptop while
offering prayers? Recently it fell into turmeric water. Please bless the couple. Fast beat, please! Look at them! I said different, this is not prayer
but marriage. Why are you laughing?
My bad time. Festival is over, now musical program. Brother, one minute. Why?
– What are you doing? For sound proof, they’ll put cotton
stubs in ears, right? Why did you gag her mouth? Elderly woman, she can’t bear it,
you carry on. You’re singing well
but boys want mass song! Stop this classical, give me that… Peep…peep…peep… Don’t peep, O moon… My beauty is all yours, O moon… If your beauty is all mine, O moon…
Why do you hide it from me, O moon? Take me to the temple festival, O moon… But rubber bangles for me, O moon… Around your beautiful waist, O moon…
I’ll make a golden waist belt for you, O moon… Tie anklets on your feet, O moon…
Rock with your dance, O moon… Get me new Kanchi silk sari… Promise if I don’t come to
meet you in garden… I’ll meet you at twilight… Get me colourful ribbons from
village market… Buy a nose pin to suit my nose… I’ll get ready and kiss you… What else you want,. O moon?
I’ll get you at any cost, O moon… Get flowers for my tresses, O moon… Hey flowery sari,
I’ll get stars for you, O moon… Make a beauty spot on my cheek…
Apply lip stick on my honey sweet lips… I’ll show you bliss in my arms… You pinch me like a tough guy,
O handsome… Once you’re done,
you’ll never be seen again… You leave me without trace
without even informing me… Tie the knot with me, O moon…
Make me your life partner, O moon… Why tie knot with you, O moon?
I’ll give you my heart, O moon… Girls have become shameless off late. Isn’t it, Syankari? What’s this nonsense, Syankari? Who are you?
What is your caste? Who are you?
How dare you want him? This house and this village is
peaceful after many years. With this marriage, how many more would die
and many women may become widows! Grandma! I’m your son Raghava’s daughter. My mother is Deepa Christian. I wanted to tell you…
– Sorry my grandma slapped you. Come, let’s go out and discuss.
Come.- Stop! Nobody here knows
who am I other than myself. At least allow me to tell grandma.
– No, Devaki. Is she telling truth? Don’t you’ve any evidence
to prove that you’re his daughter? Show me.
Show your mother. That they were married,
to prove you’re their daughter, photocopies, birth certificates,
photographs of your parents, and then…ration card, anything is okay. Come, let’s show them. All the documents are missing. Is Devaki your original name? Are you here with a plan to cheat me
and my grandma for property? I told you everything, right? You didn’t tell me anything.
She didn’t tell me anything. You were here all these days,
why didn’t you tell me? You wait. Prove who your father is, go!
Go! What happened? Grandma!
– Aunty! Why did you do like this?
– I trusted Sukumar. You made a mistake. Is it my mistake to come here
for my father’s love? It wasn’t your mistake to come here, you trusted a wrong man. Every photo, idol of Lord Anjaneya
went missing in village. All are here only.
– This is nothing, look there! Slippers and broom stick are also here only. For everyone time is 2.30 am,
for you it’s 5.30 am in 5 minutes. Your tooth paste is fevicol. For him! Remember next item.
– It must rain inside his home. Everything is okay. With the power of amulet,
ghosts are on run! What’s this? You’d have seen slippers wearing out,
did you see it shrink? What’s it then? It is that only… What’s this here? It’s a skull! I can hear the audio but no video! It is that thing only.
Black magic! What’s this? It’s morning but still dark! It’s 2.30 am!
– 2.30 am! Who are you?
– I’m Kathina. Which Kathina?
– Pala Kathina. Oh God! Is it you? Burnt down your house for not
paying principle or interest. Is your moustache crossed?
– Crossed moustache? How my moustache was?
It turned down in fear. Go away from here. If I refuse? What you saw till now was just trailer! What will you show now?
– I’ll show you cinema! Why have you all come together?
What’s the matter? After your grandpa, your uncle used
to offer clothes to God. We feel you must take that responsibility. Festival is being celebrated
after many years, if you come, it’ll be very nice. Let’s follow the tradition. Since all elders have come
accepting my invitation, I’ll come, You must inquire a complaint
and pass judgement. Just for fun.
– I’ll do it. If grandpa did it, I’ll also do it. What will you do?
– What’s that he said? Sir, now…
– I know what to do? I said it’s hot why not come
under umbrella? Why don’t you come yourself? Greetings sir.
– Tell me. My father left an acre of land
after his death. I’ll take care of the farm,
I told my brother to find himself a job. What’s your problem? No sir, I don’t know anything else
other than agriculture. I too have two kids.
Think over it, sir.- Wonder! The power which grandpa himself didn’t have,
his grandson is enjoying. That too grandson from daughter, customary inquiry and mock judgement. Leadership is what one takes,
not depends on whether son or daughter. Shut up! The judgement he passes today is
tradition for many years. The village is mine and power is mine. How dare you give the power
to a young boy! What will he pluck?
– What will you do? Except occupying the land
donated by my grandpa. No current in village, dry bore wells, ceiling less schools, children on roads, do you call it roads?
Just mud and stones don’t make a road. Do you’ve one cell tower in this place? He said those towers are
health hazards to people. But network people say Narreddy asked
commission to allow towers here. Very smart boy! He knows everything. Will that tower means prosperity? In foreign villages are taking
care of cities, but here villages are begging with cities. For current and water. That’s the matter, he wants to make
village into foreign in a day. He’s just a boy.
– Come, let’s play cards. Nobody knows which stick from the
match box will burn down the forest. Any stick may do it. Likewise someday this village will change. But such a day will not come till men
like you’re here, that’s for sure. What’s that change?
What change will you bring? How can you know the pain
and difficulty of change? Adopt this village,
turn this village into US. Adopt it.
– Give, I’ll take it. You’re just a guest here,
why take all this trouble? Why don’t you sit in AC rooms
of city and play cards? He’s asking you, right? Give him. Since he’s asking,
it’s our duty to give him. He wants it, right? Give him. If he gives to anyone who asks,
village will go to dogs. Give…give…
– No…no… Give him…give him… Bring it. Change the village and prove your worth! You achieve it, I’ll return the 100 acres. If you fail, forget your property in
this village and go back to US. Take a year…do it… Do you need this? You wanted to become hero, right?
You’re finished. You gave him the responsibility,
we’re free to play. Adoption means this?
– What else did you think then? Is it any herbal medicine? I thought he would give cheque book
or funds to develop village. How can I develop the village
with this? You asked him powerfully
like a film hero. Adopting means you’ve to develop
the village with your money. With my money? Till someone else accepts village from you,
you can’t leave this village. You’re the big shot of this village now. I’ll go away after my property
matter is settled. Did you see a one legged man
in bus stand? Yes, near the bus stop. He adopted this village like you but tried
to escape, people caught him and… Did they remove his leg?
-They cut it! No problem, I’ll develop village
in one year, no in 10 days. If not for the village, I must do hard work
to get the 100 acres from Narreddy. Do it. Sir, judgement! For the present he needs appeasement. What’s this new tradition? Umbrella!
– Pass your judgement now. Why are they getting ready? They won’t bash me if plan fails, right?
– They’ll bury you. You want to put up poles
and make pergola! Make a second floor by making mud beds. Oh! 3 acres of crops in one acre of land. Who gave you this idea? We make apartments like this to live. When Chinese can raise crops
in old ships, why not we? Ground floor nursery belongs
to younger brother. First floor vegetables belong to elder brother. Second floor…
– Profits! Where can you get a man
to make pergolas? Thadikala Anji? Get Anji! Where did Anji vanish? Modern agriculture.
-3 acre crops in one acre of land. It’s better if that foreign boys
shows us also a way. 3 acre crops? I’ve 4 acres. -4 multiplied by 3… I finished morning itself. Then, I too drop out. Sir! Who are they? Who are these people? Who are they? They’re here to tell about their
problems to your grandson. Is it? Then, let’s mix a bag of turmeric water
and give a bath to everyone. Every donkey has a day,
I didn’t believe it. Now I believe it. Who that donkey is? I’ll tell, come.
– Why so many people? Sir, no water in pump. Open the tap.
– It’s bore. Then, turn it with music. No education, no intelligence, doesn’t know any work other than
running little errands for few paise. Please get him a job, sir. Dogs are chasing while going
on jog early morning. Be happy at least they’re chasing you. Children are refusing to go to school. Her cow put dung in my court yard
who owns it? Me or she? That is… What will he tell?
– Come I… What’s al these problems? Why they have so much expectation on me? How can they think I can solve these problems? Is it joke to adopt a village? Who is it?
– I’m Nagaralu. Why are you sleeping here? Ghosts have taken over my home.
That’s why I’m sleeping here. You’ve gone mad. I’ll pay you Rs.500, please sleep with me. Why did you ask like that? Is it not good?
– Horrible! I’ll pay Rs.500, shall I sleep with you? It’ll look nasty, no one here likes us. You’ve money, right?
Sleep with money. Lousy man! Which serial is that? If it is ‘Bhaktha Anjaneya’,
please increase the volume. That’s my sister Anjali’s. Tell your sister to increase the volume.
– You want me to come?- No. I’ll sleep. What’s this? I was sleeping there,
how did I come here? Pidugu Raju! Vacate my home! Not just your home,
I’ll leave this village forever. Wherever I go, it follows me…. Will you sleep till 8 am? Get up! I’m dying with this man. Get up! Why early morning?
Let’s practice evening. Not dialogue, get up. What? Who scolds a man in this world?
– Man who lends money. Among women! Are you peeping through bathroom keyholes? You’re not like that.
– Next? Next…who? Wife!
– That’s it! I had a dream of marrying Syankari. It means in your heart…
– I mean in sub-conscious mind. Whatever it may be,
you love Syankari, right? I don’t know how to tell her, grandpa. Shall I call for dating? She may mistake it for mating
and refuse to come. Look here! Though very old idea,
it’s good one, may I? Take it out.
– You too take it out. What?
– Harmonium. How do I look? Village love story,
you must be like this only. That’s her room, right? Start the music. Shall we start? Would she come if you sing like that?
– She’ll die. Habitual mistake. Golden tune of olden age.
If she can’t understand… She’ll offer 50 paise as alms. A piece of moon lives in the
window before my home… Do you think she knows Hindi? I don’t know about her,
but he knows those 2 lines only. Syankari will not get up till 10 am. Looks like he’s singing which
everyone can hear except that girl. Sing a new song, boys!
– New tune! New… How nice it would be if we fly away! Who?
– Here! I can’t fly, can we walk together? Walk with you? You’d become
his customer in 2 days. Is it for me? That girl.
– Come. What’s this cultural program? Boys, they were enthusiastic. I want to talk to you. I want to talk to you.
– Come. Come to the pond today evening.
– Evening? Yes, at 7 pm. Did you hear?
At last I could sing song in tune. I trust people little slowly. I don’t trust people.
True! I’m little emotional.
– I’m too professional. If I trust anyone,
I’ll not leave them for life. Since I don’t trust anyone,
there’s no chance of forgetting. I’ll get angry if anyone else wishes
for the same thing I like. I’ll snatch the thing I like
before anyone wishes for it. When I saw you for the first time…
– On seeing me… Isn’t the water nice?
– Don’t change the topic. Tell me the matter. Tell me, what’s it? Tell me. I…
– Be careful! I love you!
– Me too! But in English! That’s her family’s group photo. If anyone takes a good decision,
all others follow him. Then, make a list of her relatives
who don’t like me. You got my plan, right?
– Didn’t get it. My English?
– You! I understood one thing,
nobody likes you. Particularly that man! Her uncle.
– I’ll start with him. Today we’ve to visit hospital.
– Okay, finish your bath quickly. Hello, uncle!
You’re very stylish. I want to make a girl fall for me,
please tell me that technique. To trap!
– Watch out. You need the girl or be in good mood. Okay, I’ll try for you. Close your eyes and think your girl… What are you doing here?
– That’s my question. It’s an insult to call you brother, go away. Where’s grandma, aunt? What’s this?
– A diving herbal medicine. Please give me little.
– This is for humans not for you. What happened to everyone here? All are looking at me like a criminal,
why are you watching the tree? Why are you crying? Your mother planted this tree. After your mother left with your father. We see your mother in this tree. My daughter is no more,
ever since I knew she’s dead. What’s there for me to live? Surprized to know how I came to
know about your mother’s death? My daughter made just one mistake in
her life of going away with your father. But she’s fire in all other aspects.
Fire! Had she raised you,
you wouldn’t have grown like this. You’d have grown like a man. If you also talk to me like this,
I’ll leave this place in 2 days. Go away…go… I’ve seen many who claim as dead
their living parents. But you’ve kept alive your mother though
dead for years for the property… Do you know what is more dangerous
than a woman’s tears? Her silence! Experience it. You said you’re going out
but going with just a letter. This? My village is near your village.
Please give this cover to my mother. Celebrate! That’s the matter. I need his help to secure loan there,
so…come. I’ll stay here, you finish your work
and come. You say that house? Go further up and get down the bund. Deposit the money in bank, Srinivas Raju. Okay, mother. Don’t forget in your work.
– Okay. I said I’ll deposit.
I’ll deposit. You are….?
– Srinivas Raju! But what about her son in Europe?
– Did that rogue sent you? Wait, I’ll tell you. Aunty, look here!
Your son has come. My son Srinivas Raju.
Have you come, my son? Why didn’t you come al these
days to see me? He left her alone and went abroad. She thinks every man as her son
and asks, have you come, my son? He’s fine there with wife and kids. She’s left to cry here. Who is there for me?
– Did he send a letter? I’ll get you buttermilk.
– What did he write? Mother! How much he loves her! Don’t feel sad for getting another letter. Celebrate because your son is in Europe. I, your daughter-in-law, children are fine here. Are you getting good crops? Are they paying lease amount correctly? If they don’t pay, take them to court. If you get money, deposit it in bank. Your grandson wants to know when are
you making golden girdles for his hands. I forgot to tell, give my address
to AC in village council. He’ll inform if there’s any
important news. This is his life. You know what that important news is? Her death, and when it happens! Why do you come back to motherland
for the deaths of your parents? Son, have it. I think birds are attacking fields.
It’ll eat the pods. I’ll chase them away. Anyway you don’t see them alive,
at least you come for their deaths. She worked hard to get him educated. She’s just a security guard to the fields
he bought here from earning there. He won’t come,
she’s waiting eagerly for his arrival. Unable to tolerate,
I come often to inquire about her. She tells me to deposit son’s
money in bank.
That’s what he wants, right? Tell him I’ve deposited it. Parents’ eyes are to look after children. Not to wait for you! You too are a migrating bird!
No use in telling you. Go, leave your loved ones
to rule foreign lands. Looks like she too has become
mad like your grandma. No, we’re making them go mad. When my parents were not in home,
I too behaved like mad playing video games. Mandodhari aunt who was ditched
by her husband, Navagrahalu, who lost his mother, my father, who lost my mother, my grandma, who was left alone
without care and affection. they’re becoming mad. Don’t change your ideas, we must take
your property and go abroad. No, we must take grandma with us. That’s much better idea. Did you hear that, Ranga Rao?
– Mother! It seems my grandson will take me
abroad with him. Grandma is America!
New drama, tell your grandpa. Keep quiet, father. Grandma, are you coming with me or not? I can’t leave you mad… I can’t leave you behind like
an orphan, grandma. Happy.
– You’re coming with me, right? Okay, let me see. You promised to do good
to this village, right? You finish that task. I don’t care if you’re serious or comedy. Why should I help you? If I help you, Narreddy will take me to task. Chilaka while going away…
– Why biting ears like my brother? It seem Kookatla Kotamma and
sons are also your branch. You stop! What do you want?
– Worked! Come. Go.
– Come. Isn’t it okay to have good crop
for village’s development? For good crops, give them water.
– Let’s get water. To get so much water, we’ll sink. Let’s sink bore wells. How can you run bore wells without current? Then, let’s get current. How can you? They’re struggling up there,
how can we get in bottom? How can people survive here then? They’ll live on wind.
That’s not… Why did he go away like getting a joker? What did the British say? They said give roads and current,
any village can develop. You can’t understand. Can I use Facebook for this too? What are you doing, Sukumar? I’m using social network for local network. You’re using your CEO brain also. He invited us on his birthday. Please sit there. Coming. This celebration isn’t to celebrate
my birthday. To make everyone meet. If a man is going, they take it
as earning money. No! Wishing! One, wish to be with people he likes, Raghava who was with me last year,
where is he now? he’s no more, I wanted if we all meet… Dialogue is fantastic,
from which drama, uncle? Okay, to make you understand,
shall I tell you in his language? Sukumar, for the property you’ve
if you add Rs.3 crores and then deduct it, what will you get?
– Not much of difference. Add your mother, father and
grandma with you. Remove them from you. It’s life for you if they’re with you. If we remove them from you, it’s void! That’s here! Got it? Why are they fighting like that? They’re struggling. What’s the difference? If you fight for your property, that’s fight. If a group works hard for
public cause, that’s struggle. One who takes the coconut to other end… and breaks before
Goddess Nalla Pochamma, Narreddy has announced the winner
will get the 100 acres. Everyone knows that. Earlier people used to think
they were useless men. But now they want to help the village. I’m not going back from the word of
giving 100 acres to neo leaders. I’ll give 200 acres with 100 additional acres. To the winner. How wrong it is for a strong man
to do injustice, if another strong decides not
to oppose it is also wrong. Whether you play alone and win or… He won! 100 acres are yours and
Narreddy’s 100 acres are also yours. Take it.
– No! I didn’t fight, I struggled,
For my people. From today those 100 acres belong
to the village. That’s a knock-out punch to Narreddy! Arrange a festival to Goddess! Rocking…village, hills, people, ponds… Come on, the man to fulfill
your wishes is here… Krishna of our village has
come straight from Repalle… He’s the king who rules
from our hearts… People’s word is order to me… I’ll finish fight where it starts… If you all are with me,
I’ll remove bad and do good always… And take birth here again and again… Sukumar is hero of our village… Sukumar is most handsome man
in our village… He bows to humble and good,
he takes on arrogance head on… He raises like Tsunami
to wash away bad… He’ll wipe out the evil… He’s one and only and
has become a man of masses… He never goes away from public
and he’s the voice of people… He’s a terror to the bad… If I ever take a step,
it’s always towards you… If you ask, I’ll give my life also… If you all are with me, I’ll live a clean life
with you as my siblings and relatives… He’s a macho man and
a warrior of warriors… He lives in our hearts and
our homes, he’s our king… When he orders, won’t bad get destroyed? He’s our dream and
makes our dreams come true… There’s none like him… Love must rule the roost and
smile must fill hearts… If I’ve your support,
I’ll live with you all my life… Devaki madam, senior madam is calling you. In the past the mistake we did
regarding our daughter’s son Sukumar, I think my husband didn’t want to do
it regarding our son’s daughter. Last night while cleaning my husband’s
room, I found these papers. I think his grandpa knew about
his son’s daughter. So, he accepted Devaki as granddaughter
and made her heir to this property. I wanted to tell the truth to entire village,
so I called you all. I accept Devaki as
my granddaughter before you, and welcome her wholeheartedly
into my family. Take it, dear. Can I touch you, grandma? Are you pointing the mistake
I did ignorantly? Come, dear. Grandma, let’s go. Wait, I need to talk to you. You told me to prove my father
was Devala Raghava Raju. You remember that?
Here’s the proof. Everyone knows how many dramas
you played for this. But it reached the real heir.
Now business. Go away! What’s this, madam? My husband wrote the property
on her name. Achutharamaiah doesn’t know
much about Raghava. How could he know about his daughter Devaki? Please tell me, what happened? Greetings, madam. Your husband Achutharamaiah left
a will leaving entire property to Devaki. What? Did he know Devaki was
our granddaughter? Is she really our granddaughter? She’s indeed your granddaughter, grandma. I came here to dump you somewhere
and take the property. Though she has no value here,
Devaki came with hope of living with you. I used to hate when you touched me, Devaki used to feel elated
if you ever touched her, I made a mistake by telling her
to prove who her father is! To correct that mistake,
I created fake will of grandpa, never expected grandpa’s forged
signature would help me like this. I would’ve told the truth myself. If you say Devaki is your granddaughter, people would brush it aside saying
you’re mad and speaking mad. but if I say grandpa wrote it,
people will believe it. That’s what Devaki wanted, right? If you give entire property to her,
what about you then? Aren’t you there for me, grandma? I’ll take you with me. My dear son! Sir, for your help…
– No, Sukumar. Surprized to hear me call
your real name. Till now you never appeared
your real self. But today… Uncle, keep this in her bag. What happened? Why?
Ask him, why are we beating them? He stopped everyone who said not to
give my daughter in marriage to him. Did you ask my daughter’s hand
for such a crook? He’s not like that. Tell me, what happened?
Tell me. What happened? What did he do? What did he do?
Tell her. You know only to save lives. But your grandson knows to kill also. For your bad advice, she suspected her
husband and aborted her pregnancy. Why don’t you tell her? Why don’t you tell thought
getting beaten up? Tell her. What happened?
– Tell the truth. No, uncle.
– What else can he tell? I’m ready to snap relationship with you, but I can’t tolerate him as my son-in-law,
a man who broke my family. Did you commit the mistake?
– He did, madam. They’re the elders of this village. Grandfather and
grandson, his true heir! What’s there now?
They’ll decide between themselves. Back then she misunderstood me… Don’t show your face to me.
– He’ll never reform. Grandma, please listen to me. He ruined my family. Did you ask my daughter in marriage
to such a man? I’m ready to snap relationship with you, but I can’t tolerate him as my son-in-law,
a man who broke my family. They’re the elders of this village. Grandfather and
grandson, his true heir! I want to talk to you alone. You wanted to talk to me. I can’t bear this silence,
tell me what’s that? You couldn’t bear silence
for few seconds, how can you bear the truth
I’m going to tell? Look, there won’t be two things
like hot and cold. What is not hot is cold? Likewise life and death are not two things. Not living is death. Life without my people is death to me. So, let’s separate as good friends. Let’s go. I made a mistake, grandma,
I’ll never do again. Come, let’s go. Grandma! Grandma!… Grandma! Uncle…uncle… Love keeps vigil of hearts… Even eyes can’t see so much love… Love settles comfortably
between two hearts… Love makes you cry alone
with loneliness… Some sadness or sorrow… It has a streak to break hearts… It short shrifts a long time wish
into vanish in moments… Won’t it let you drown in tears? Did you see what’s written here? For what reason God takes away
a valuable person from your life, he’ll bring back another important person
of same value for the same reason. Didn’t get it? We’re mortals who perish in time. The small distance we travel together,
we consider it as life. I don’t understand Dust’s English
and your Telugu. This is not Telugu to understand easily. It is life! I’ll take leave. Your berth is confirmed. I know, sir. I said that for fun because
all are in sad mood. Your berth is confirmed. But please don’t go, sir. Don’t say like that, Dummu. Grandma who loved me is no more. The girl I loved gave me up
for her family. Love has again proved it is the greatest. Till now I thought I played
a drama in the name of love. Now I’ve realised that love has
played a drama with my life. I’ve realised man’s value increases with
what he gives rather than what he gets! To unite broken friendships, to forget the past wounds, forgetting the word I and
start thinking as we, I’m seeing so many turning up
here for me. That’s why, I immersed my selfishness in river Godavari
along with of grandma’s mortal remains. Unable to live among you like living dead. I’m going away, grandpa. Why are you crying, grandpa? Please give me a smile.
Please say a poem for me. I can’t. I’m asking you for the last time.
Just one! They say Lord Shiva has no mother! Had he mother would she allow
him to grow long hair! Had he mother would she
let him wear tiger skin! Had he mother would she let him
smear ash on body! Had he mother would she let him
live in cremation ground! They say Lord Shiva has no mother! If Lord Shiva is so great
without mother! How great would he be
if he had mother! If Sukumar is great to so many
without mother! How great would be be
if he had mother! Come on, go son! Bye.
– Okay, sir. Why don’t you come with me?
– I’ll not come. I used to think
what this village can give me? But after meeting you, I’m thinking
of what can I give to this village? Greetings, brother.
– Greetings. Where ever I go, people are
greeting with respect. Because of you. What else can anyone wish
more than this? I don’t want to come with you and
leave my father and grandpa as mad… In your language in depression. At least now cry, son! Cry son! Aunt, you told me this world is like mirror. If they know I’m crying,
they can’t bear it. They’ll not allow me to go. But you can cry before mother. What did you bring from my native place? Except good name I couldn’t bring anything. Are you missing anything? What’s there to miss?
– That’s all? Yes, that’s it. Father! I forgot this, father. I don’t know what I missed in my life, when I think of what you missed
for my mother’s love, I feel pity on you, father. Love gifts sweet memories
to dreams… Love gives you life and
stays with you forever… Love shares a heart to two people… Love bonds two hearts and
builds fence around them…. Won’t it make you forget any
sorrow if love is in your heart? Won’t I wish love to be my companion
in any life hereafter? Before your brother-in-law sells away
your mother, please meet her. Tsunami hit the world in 2004. But it hit our village last year. That Tsunami’s name is Sukumar. Before he came our village
had two bad habits. One is caste feeling and
second is our village guy! Sukumar came and finished
that caste feeling. He pushed out that our village guy! He brought everyone from this village
living in different countries into one network, With that schools, water, rails, roads,
industries came up in my village. Wi-Fi is AP…you know what is Wi-Fi? Our village is the lone Wi-Fi village.
Do you believe it? By the way where is Sukumar? hat is…he went away!
– Went away? But how? But he did come back for
people waiting for him/ How did he come means… You went berserk with support
of a foreign man. He came and went away. If I take away your produce and land,
nobody is thee to stop me. Some hero will come
to take on this injustice. Close your eyes. Did he come?
– No. Didn’t I tell you?
Is this a film? Close your eyes now,
this time he’ll come.- Eyes? Did he come?
– Not yet. Didn’t I tell you there’s no hero
in our village? Why don’t you go? Would they hear me deliver dialogues?
– They’ll beat you. Shall we go?
– Back? – Let’s go. Here comes the fighter cock! Our hero has arrived! I know he’ll come,
he called me on phone. Why did you ask me to go? To know hero’s true value,
someone must sacrifice. No, Sukumar.
No fights, please. Don’t let him step into this village. Didn’t I tell you, father?
This is our village! If you’ve guts, dare cross this line! You don’t have to mark boundaries,
I’ve marked it for you now. Dare cross it!
– Go boys! You too go, boys! Don’t you dare cross it! Come on! Beat him!.. Beat him! Your daughter has eloped with
the new school teacher. Why are you taking my blessings? I felt like taking your blessing, father. You used love as ruse to ruin
many a families, right? Now the same love has hit you back. Let’s fight later,
first look after that matter. Brother! Come, son.
– Come. Please listen to me. I want to tell you something. He won’t stop the marriage, right? I didn’t love Syankari. Because I don’t know what love is! Infact I hated her and jealous of her. Because she has more love with her
what I lacked in my life! That’s why I tried to split you
to make her mine. We’re a generation of people who search
Facebook for friends leaving relatives. What do we know about love? If technology grow, I thought
we can live with heads held high. But we’re still living with heads hung. We can become CEO’s of any company, but can never become HR, I mean with good human relations! We expect what valuables would
you leave behind for us. You think about what valuables
to leave behind. So, if you don’t want to see
another Sukumar in future, please fix my marriage
with your daughter, sir. This is not selfishness, at least my children would grow
with values. Please forgive me. Forgive me. We’ll forgive you. We’ll leave the decision to
one whose life is involved. It’s Syankari’s issue.
Meet her. Go!… Your sari is very nice. Isn’t this your marriage? Did you come so far to ask this? Sister, he’ll never change. You please leave us alone. I mean…
– Don’t talk. Don’t you dare talk. You said love, dating and
kissed me too. If I say let’s be friends,
will you just walk away? No…
– I told you not to talk. I had to go through hell to say, I don’t want to
marry and fix my younger sister’s marriage. Did you see? You can never me gentle.
You’re stone hearted. Don’t go away, Syankari. If you go not only the room
goes vacant, me too! I expected you to say this. Look, you stood like a rock.
Go away. You told me not to talk.
Can I talk now? Don’t go, Syankari. If you go not on this room
goes vacant but me too. I’ve come from very far for you. Will you marry me? Want to know what happened
to Sukumar’s story? Prince married princess. But never lived happily. To do that we can’t get coolies…
– You’ve readymade reasons. Look there, how dirty that is! Will you leave it like that?
Are you all not here? Sukumar appears like God to my father. Because angel appears
like devil to him now. You were much better. Though crazy, you talked to me
with respect. She’s very arrogant!
– Enjoy it! She was going away,
you brought her back, right? Enjoy it! Push.
– You push! Push little.
If not ask my husband to push. He did everything and
where’s that crook? Wash your legs and enter.
– I know. At least wash your hands, sir.
– Go! Bujjamma, it seems you delivered
a baby girl. Here’s your daughter. What will her name be? Vardhanamma! Pooja Bedi! Born again? You say he did so much for the village,
did he help your friends?- That is… Chilaka who always went
to open fields for toilet. He’s still doing the same thing. But differently. Go man! Mandodhari sister has taken him to task. I built these toilets,
I’m building a own house now. Come…come…
Re.1 for gents and free for ladies. Sukumar converted cards club
into public toilet. So revenue officer brought his
second wife to his home. But diapers to children? Milk powder tins too? To feed them milk powder tins are
useless, they need milk barrels. Already sold 2 acres to feed them.
Keep quiet. Shut up! With the experience gained
from his experiences, Devil Raju I mean Pidugu Raju, started a big amulet showroom
in next village, This is that thing only!
That thing only! Didn’t get it? Very dangerous ghost, Kashmora! Wear this big amulet around neck. Put this small amulet in
mouth and swallow it. Swallow?
– Didn’t I swallow it? Didn’t get rid of my fear? This is that thing only!
Not yet gone, you go. The other guys who had fast fingers,
he turned them into software engineers. You’re cleaning very fast. Not cleaning but typing. I want Java.
– It’s there. Not this, millet gruel for energy. Won’t you ever change? Dummu learnt English very well
and working as Tele-caller. I’m bored speaking in English. English uncle, let’s speak
in Telugu for some time. Let’s meet again evening in Facebook. What is face book?
– That is hash book! Download is really downloading
doing outsourcing of projects. Server is down little. Not you, sir.
Dogs are chasing me, sir. May be for my dress. Mandodhari sister’s health program
comes on TV every morning. Hail Natural medicine!
Mix it, Kesava. It’ll give new energy… Sukumar’s father and his father
are relaxing in life. Why son? You’re an old man.
– Keep your legs here, father. No problem, father. The man who cried on hearing mother
runs an old age home. Got it? If you bring all villagers living abroad
into a network, your village will also develop.
Like my village. Put the garland. Flowers withered, I’ll get another one. Get it by next show, good luck!